At Syngenta we offer five distinct graduate programs and as well as internships. Our graduate programs are designed for recent university graduates with a bachelor's or master’s degree, and in some programs we require relevant work experience. Locations, entrance requirements and application dates will differ by program, so we encourage you to read the various online job postings and return to our site on a regular basis to find the program most suited to you. Graduate Roles: Search and Apply
Internships are specific to the country in which they are offered and will vary in location, duration and entrance requirements. You are encouraged to return to the Syngenta site to search and apply for internships as they are posted at various times during the year. Internships: Search and Apply
- Finance Management Program: A program for graduates who want to pursue a career in finance.
- Grow in Syngenta – HR Program: A career launch-pad for those HR practitioners with three to five years of work experience in a global organisation.
- Grow in Syngenta – MBA Program: An accelerated development program suitable for graduates who have several years of work experience in their chosen field and will soon complete, or have recently completed, an MBA.
- Information Services Program: An attractive program for graduates from an IT and technical background.
- Production and Supply Program: A program for recent graduates with an interest in supply chain management, engineering or agronomy.