Grow in Syngenta Programs
The Grow in Syngenta Program is a three-year program aimed at developing our future leaders in our organization. If you already have three to five years working experience, as well as strong academic background, our program may be a perfect fit for you. You can chose between the following two programs, our Grow in HR Program and our MBA Graduate Program.
Syngenta Grow in HR Program
An accelerated development program for experienced HR professionals
At Syngenta, we pride ourselves in developing leadership talent from within the organization. The Syngenta Grow in HR program offers you a compelling opportunity to join us in realizing our growth strategy and leading our company into the future.
The Grow in HR Program is geared towards the accelerated development of emerging leaders for our Human Resources organization. Over a period of three years, you will be immersed in a range of challenging responsibilities, with two job rotations, each one lasting for 18 months.
Rotations are designed to support your own unique development path in keeping with the learning objectives of the Program. The duration of each rotation allows sufficient time for you to learn and fully grow into the responsibilities of the role before moving on to the next challenge. You will have two rotations within different areas of Human Resources, (People & Organization Development, Compensation & Benefits , Business Partnering or HR Services) one being outside your home country. This valuable on-the-job learning is further supplemented by a portfolio of mentoring, training and leadership development offerings.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants take on key human resources leadership roles, typically with the region within which they joined Syngenta.
Who are we looking for?
As a selected program candidate you must demonstrate the following:
- Experience: Four to five years of total work experience, with a track record of professional success and significant assignments in Human Resources within large multinational companies
- Global mind-set & geographically mobile: As we aim to build global human resource leaders, your flexibility to work in any of our global locations is an important consideration
- Language capability: Fluent in English. Additional languages preferred
- Education: Strong academic background. Master's degree in business or a human resources discipline or recognized HR professional qualification
Our recruitment process includes a combination of telephonic interviews, an online psychometric assessment and in-person interviews with members of our HR leadership team.
The process gives us a chance to learn about your skills, experiences and strengths; it will also help you learn about us as an organization.
How and when to apply?
Apply online, please include the following:
- Fill in the online application form with as much detail as necessary
- Attach your latest CV (in English)
- Attach your university diplomas and transcripts with marks/grades
- Attach a motivation letter (in English)
Our rigorous recruitment process includes one or more preliminary interviews, followed by standardized online tests, and an Assessment Center. The process gives us a chance to learn about your skills, experiences and strengths; it will also help you learn about us as an organization.The date for the next Assessment Center has not been confirmed yet. We invite you to visit our website regularly for further updates.